My Blog List

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Soft Love


I honestly can't remember if this was the final on this piece. A friend of mine needed a presant and asked if she could buy a piece of art. I wanted to get this piece out because it was frustrating me... the dyes were bleeding just right... everything was working how I wanted it to... but I could not get a grip on my picture and where I wanted to take it. The depth was not where I wanted in the end and yet the form was fine. Mystically it looked like a flower floating in water. It had a very romantic look to it, one that would resemble that of soft love. So, I will call this... "Soft Love" 2009
Often we think we love with all we have... and yet, just like I gave up on this piece, we give up and end up with ... soft love. Love is Hard. The ultimate lesson in life.

No comments: