My Blog List

Thursday, May 26, 2011

News Letters


I can't remember the first time I laid pages out but I remember doing it for our middle school year book which seemed to be a massive project at the time. There is an art to it and creating a page with appeal. Now that email allows pictures to carry words and be displayed on our computers via email or to our phones or even on paper... news gets out and before we know it, it's old.

I have about 5 companies that I put together news articles for and my favorite is my dad's company, Tree of Life Landscaping, Inc. He really does just let me run with it and I come up with all kinds of fun news, much of what I learn straight from him - and working with he and mom in the garden or around the house.

If you are interested in a newsletter for your company and don't want to pay an astronomical amount - contact me - I'll be happy to work with you!

No comments: