My Blog List

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Peace



Up close, this has tiny layers, and if you look in the photo you can kind of see the swirls on the right side in the background. It was my floor cover... while I was working on some other pieces. One night I needed something else to work on so I picked it up. I wanted a blue flower... the color in this flower is fantastic. It's almost the color of a sea or gulf near an untouched island. It reminds me of a blue flower floating in water... so. There. Glues, dyes and paper are the main source on this piece. It's on a thin board and square. It reminds me too, of peace, there is only one place, I find complete peace and that is in Jesus Christ... digging daily in His Word helps remind me...

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid" (John 14: 27).

No comments: